Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Teddy Dresses Snowman

This Creative Imaginations paper is gorgeous, I love the colors! I hate covering up the design when I love the paper so much, but then what would be the point? No one wants a card with just some DP on it, would they? Hmmm...if it's pretty enough, maybe they would! LOL!

Anyway, I've been making these little shopping list notebooks to match the card, just because it's fun, and I love 'em! I have yet to make myself one. Just the other day while baking cookies I remembered I needed a couple of things from the store so I ran around the house trying to find a scrap of paper to jot it down before I forgot. Well, I couldn't find one in time, got distracted, and never did make that list. I must make one for me!

Thanks for looking, try to have a happy Monday!

Stamps: Forever Friends, JustRite
Ink: Memento, Distress, Perfect Match
Paper: Creative Imaginations, PTI, Stardream
Accessories: Martha Stewart scallop punch, Nestabilities, McGill circle punch, ribbon, button, Flower Soft, colored pencils, OMS, Copics

5 comments:

  1. Looks FABULOUS! The paper is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card!
    great work.
    Hugs Simone

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous cards, love the papers!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are works of art and this is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Forever Friends card, so cute and beautifully coloured x
    Great idea for the shopping lists too!

    Fabulous blog and wonderful creations x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!