Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Snow Flurries

Another adorable Elisabeth Bell image from Belles 'n Whistles! I can't resist these innocent faced kiddos. I used the last of my 'Laundry Line' paper from My Mind's Eye on this one. I really hope I can find more of this sparkly green fern-y pattern, it's one of my faves.
I also used the new deep floral edger punch from Martha Stewart, so many gorgeous designs in her new collection. I don't know how I made cards without them before!
It's back to work for me, hope you all have a great day! Thanks for stopping by...
Stamps: Belles n Whistles, SU
Ink: Memento, SU
Paper: Heavenly White, My Mind's Eye, Bazzill, The Paper Co.
Accessories: Satin ribbon, PTI button/twine, Martha Stewart edger punch, Liquid Pearls, Copic sketch & Spica markers, colored pencils, OMS, SU designer label punch, rhinestone

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card, a beautiful image and love the colours on this!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty! Love your coloring and all the little touches to make her a girly-girl, like that lacey border and that satin ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! Your coloring on the image is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card--so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, papers and details.. The coloring is out of this world. You are so talented!
    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!