Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Teddy in a Stocking

This was a very easy image to color. I could imagine making a bunch of them for Christmas this year. Maybe... I don't normally send a lot of cards out to everyone I know though, just really close family and friends. And I like to make cards for the individual, each one different, suited to each of them.
I used a bit of Ivory Flower Soft on the stocking fur, I love the textural effect. The label is Claire Brennan's new stamp set, Very Vintage Labels. How awesome is that set, perfectly designed for Spellbinders labels! I swear, all these creative stamps designers are going to bankrupt me, it's a conspiracy! LOL!
Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps, Forever Friends
Ink: Stazon, Distress, Fluid Chalk
Paper: Bazzill, Cosmo Cricket, PTI, Coredinations
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels, Fiskars edger punch, PTI satin ribbon, MM antique brad, Flower Soft, Stickles, colored pencils, OMS

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!!!! - your colouring stuns me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!! Please, oh please, share where that lovely snowflake on the right edge came from. LOVE that patterend paper and how you used the flower soft. I agree. Stamp manufacturers, paper creators and those Spellbinders people sure keep me in "wish lists" for when I have some extra pennies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Your coloring is fantastic and this image is just adorable! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!