Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Tania Baking a Cake

When I saw this new paper from Cosmo Cricket- 'Nutmeg' collection, it reminded me of warm, spicy baked goods. Well, that's perfect for this sweet little darling, 'cause she's baking a cake! Elisabeth Bell has the most beautiful illustrations of children, I just adore them.
I've colored her with my colored pencils, blended with OMS. I added a little sparkle to the flowers on her blouse with a green Copic Spica pen. But that's about it for 'bling', I wanted to keep it muted.
Hope you like it, thanks for looking!
Stamps: Belles 'n Whistles, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match, Distress
Paper: Bristol vellum, Cosmo Cricket, Coredinations, Heavenly White
Accessories: Martha Stewart border punch, Nestabilities, grosgrain ribbon, PTI button, colored pencils, OMS, Copics

5 comments:

  1. Just such a beautiful card Katarina. I agree about the 'spicy' look of the papers and the whole thing comes together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Your coloring is gorgeous and so is your choice of papers and ribbon. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay not sure what I like the most! The dp is yummy, the image and your colouring are incredible , then there's that bodacious bow! LOVE IT ! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katarina, I just discovered your blog, I love your cards, they are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!