Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Christmas Teddy

I've had this stamp in my collection, uninked since last Christmas! I NEVER do that, usually I have to stamp it right away, just to try it out. I think I may have bought it right after Christmas, was so sick of all things holiday, that I just put it away. I was very happy to discover a 'new' stamp when I was digging around my collection!

I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Stampavie, Waltzingmouse Stamps sentiment
Ink: Memento
Paper: Bristol vellum, Imaginisce, The Paper Co., PTI
Accessories: Martha Stewart snowflake border punch, McGill Label punch, rhinestones, polka dot ribbon, SU ribbon, colored pencils, OMS, Stickles, Copic Spica pen, PTI button, silver cord

3 comments:

  1. What a find! And you prettied him up perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and wonderful coloring! I think I have this stamp too...and sadly I got it last year and did not use it either. I'd better get a move on!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!