Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Christmas List

This cute little guy is from Sugar Nellie's new Country Cousins release. The blue/green argyle totally reminded me of little boys' sweaters, so I colored everything to match that. I applied Liquid Glass to his rubber boots, to make them look all shiny.
Here's a closer look:
I love using shimmer paper for Christmas/Winter cards. I use a lot of it. Most of it Stardream heavy cardstock. Comes in gorgeous colors! But I also like The Paper Company's shimmer cardstock, which you can find at Michael's.
Well, that's it, short and sweet, hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Sugar Nellie, JustRite
Ink: Memento, SU
Paper: Bristol vellum, Oriental Trading Co. DP, Stardream, PTI
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart border punch, PTI ribbon/button, colored pencils, OMS, Oriental Trading Co. snowflake brad, McGill circle punch, Liquid Glass

4 comments:

  1. Just lobe this stamp. A great card Katarina!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Katarina - your colouring is divine! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little guy! Wonderful coloring, especially his outfit. Really like that shimmer cardstock and the punched border. Best Witches for a Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!