Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Whipper Snapper Snowman

Here's the last of my Whipper Snapper Featured Designer cards. This set was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed working with them. I love the leaf hat this snow guy is wearing, hilarious!
Layering snowflakes is one of my fave embellishments for winter/Christmas cards. I have tons of different snowflake punches/dies! This one is a SU punch, and a Martha Stewart punch. I used glass glitter to sparkl-i-fy the bigger snowflake(yes, I just made that word up). I love glass glitter because it looks like actual ice crystals.
Stamps: Whipper Snapper
Ink: Memento, Distress
Paper: Basic Grey, Stardream, PTI
Accessories: Fiskars edger punch, SU Snowflake punch, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Making Memories fancy brad, glass glitter, SU designer label punch, felt ribbon, colored pencils, OMS

2 comments:

  1. WOWEE Katarina, this is totally amazingly gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!