Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Forever Friends Bear

When I saw these adorable little bear stamps on Tammi's blog a little while ago, I fell in love. But, they're not sold in the US, I only saw them in UK stores :-( I just couldn't bring myself to start collecting yet another line of wood mounted stamps, especially from overseas, so I asked her to do an image swap.

I got lots of adorable bears (and some other extras) so here's the first one I colored up real quick. The layout was inspired by an older Mojo Monday sketch, I love the scalloped bottom of the card front. It actually doesn't look too much like a Christmas card, but it is! That adorable Jolly by Golly paper from Cosmo Cricket, love the pink snowman pattern! I also used the new Justrite Christmas stamps, it's so easy to make an embellishment/sentiment all in one.
Well that's all for now, have a great day all!
Stamps: Forever Friends, Justrite
Ink: Memento, Distress
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Stardream, SU, PTI
Accessories: SU scallop punch, Nestabilties, colore d pencils, OMS, Copic Spica pen, red grosgrain ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katarina
    aawww this is absolutley gorgeous.hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is fabulous! Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring, love what you did with the bear! Did you get my last e-mail asking about the brown ink?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!