Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Folk Santa

Wow, I can't believe I'm doing so many Christmas cards already! It's only September! At this rate I'll be doing spring cards in November, LOL!

But how can I resist this adorable Santa from Whipper Snapper? I love the little feather tree next to him.
I stamped the background paper with the Winter Quilt set in white ink. I found a big wooden button in my stash to embellish the ribbon bow. That wide striped ribbon from Stamp Simply is to die for. I love it. My name is Kathy and I'm a ribbon addict...lol
Thanks for looking, have a great day!
Stamps: Whipper Snapper
Ink: Memento, Distress, Perfect Match
Paper: PTI, Cosmo Cricket, Bristol vellum, Stardream
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels die, striped ribbon, PTI grosgrain ribbon, wooden button, Making Memories brad, colored pencils, OMS, Sakura glaze pen, Martha Stewart loopy punch

4 comments:

  1. Katarina, this is delightful! I am crazy about this image! It is a 'gotta have'!!! Your coloring is amazing - what kind of colored pencils do you use? Love it all! TFS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You sure know buttons and ribbon! Wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Katarina, love the papers and cute Santa
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!