Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Sitting Willow

I've resisted starting with Whiff of Joy stamps because I think they are very similar to other stamps of children that I actually prefer. I don't want to start collecting a whole new line if they look too similar to ones I already have. This little girl is so sweet though, isn't she? She'll be the only one though, I promise that to myself!
How about this DP though, it's Amy Butler's from K & Co. Gorgeous! I had to get the whole paper pad, because each paper was more beautiful than the last.
I colored Willow with Copics and and colored pencils, cut her out so she's sitting on the 'edge' of the fancy window.
I've started organizing my stamp area, and have realized exactly how much STUFF I have. It's actually very scary, lol. My sweetie's brother works for an eyeglass company and he gave us a couple of eyeglass frame display carts they were getting rid of. They're about waist high, with 15 wide, narrow drawers with dividers. Perfect for stamping stuff! So, I'm reorganizing and sorting everything, hoping to make my area more productive. I'll post pics when I'm done.
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Whiff of Joy, Papertrey Ink, SU
Ink: Memento, Adirondack, Perfect Match
Paper: PTI, K & Co., Prism
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels dies, Fiskars embossing punch, silk ribbon, PTI button/twine, colored pencils, OMS, Copics, SU Curly Label punch

2 comments:

  1. I feel for your - I am in the beginning of my stamping career and there are SO MANY of great companies out there! I am in awe and also in total despair, as I have no money or time to get even a fraction of them... This little girl though I too own :)

    xx,
    nunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love your little girl - she's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!