Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Mouse in a Nutboat

I've been an admirer of Tina Wenke's artwork for a while. I always check out the latest clipart she has available on Pcrafter, hoping that there would be some B & W line art to use as digital stamps. No luck though. So, Stampavie decides to go and make some clear stamps with her drawings, woohoo! That's more like it!
I just love this little scene, so adorable! I colored it with my colored pencils, picking up the colors from the DP. The flower is a die cut using SU's daisies die, sponged with some ink, embossed for some dimension and layered with a button.
I really wanted to add a sentiment to this card, but couldn't decide what. New baby? Birthday? I have a really hard time with sentiments sometimes....
Oh well, thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Stampavie
Ink: Memento, Distress
Paper: Bristol vellum, SU, K & Co., PTI, Bazzill
Accessories: SU Daisies die, yellow grosgrain ribbon, PTI button/twine, colored pencils, OMS, Copic Spica pen, SU scallop punch

4 comments:

  1. such a cute card! Love the autumnal feel to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo sweet! fantastic...
    Hugs Annacarin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin' cute! Mine are on pre-order...I can hardly stand waiting for them! Fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!