Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

If Snowballs were Kisses...

I LOVE this little card! Look at that chubby little snowman, isn't she just darling?! I love snowmen, all shapes and sizes, so this card was so fun to make. Especially because I used the new Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly papers, in very untraditional colors. Using pink and blues for Christmas cards? How fun is that!

Little Snow Baby was colored with Copics and colored pencils. The snowflake is a die cut covered in glass glitter.
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Memento, Distress
Paper: Papertrey Ink, SU!, Cosmo Cricket, Bristol vellum
Accessories: Nestabilities, Sizzix snowflakes die, Stickles, colored pencils, OMS, Copics, Martha Stewart Loopy punch, PTI button, rayon ribbon, glass glitter

1 comment:

  1. What a adorable and cute christmas card! Lovely colors and the image is so cute!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!