Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Polka Dot Picnic

Here's another card I made using Papertrey Ink's Vintage Picnic set. So fun! I love using sets that you can mix and match to create your own patterns/designs with.

The DP is Cosmo Cricket, I love the way they use unusual colors in their designs. Has anyone seen the new Jolly by Golly Christmas collection they're releasing soon? Wow! Pink Christmas! Love it! I don't think I've ever used pink for Christmas before, it's going to be fun trying it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Palette
Paper: Bristol vellum, Cosmo Cricket, PTI, SU!
Accessories: Nesties, Fiskars edger punch, Half pearls, grosgrain ribbon, PTI button/twine, colored pencils, OMS, Scribbles 3d paint, sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. this is really cute, Love the polka dot paper, and how you have done the picnic basket in diredt contrast! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card - love that stamp! You did a wonderful job picking your DT and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage looks of this card. The DP is so pretty. Great colouring on the image!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!