Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Tilda Journal

One more book I made using those $1 journals from Michael's. But I'm sorry to say I cut up the only sheet of this DP BEFORE I looked at who makes it! I hate when I do that!

Oh well, I'm sure someone will know, if you do post a comment please!
The pictures came out really awful this time, colors are way off. I got one of those light tent thingy's to help me take better indoor photographs, but I think my light source still stinks. I just have one of those desk lamps with some kind of wierd bulb in it, but I don't think it's bright enough. Now I have to do some research to find out what kind of lamp is best for indoor pics. It's kind of funny actually, all the time and effort I put into making cards, LOL. If only I was that dedicated to house cleaning!

Thanks for all your wonderful comments, I LOVE reading all of them!

Stamps: Magnolia
Ink: Palette
Paper: Bristol vellum, Bazzill, unknown DP
Accessories: K & Co. paper lace, PTI ribbon, colored pencils, OMS, wool felt, Spellbinders dies, brad, Stickles

4 comments:

  1. I think this is one of my fav tildas and you have done a brilliant job here, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is absolutely beautiful. I love this journal.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little book!!..your tilda, coloring and papers are Gorgeous!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a photo tent thingee yet - so here's what I've done. Rather than spend big bucks on one of those natural-light lights (they run in the $100s), I just purchased a 'day-light' lightbulb and I have it in an old boudoir type of lamp... I position the lamp so that it's shining on the card, and tah dah!!! Good at least for the time being. The lightbulb cost me around $20, using my coupons from Michaels or JoAnnes or AC Moore. Now I don't have to worry about rainy-day photography.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!