Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pretty Girl in her Sunday Dress

I saw this little wedding paper mat pad from K & Co. at AC Moore last week and loved the soft blues and greens. The blue actually looks a lot like SU's Soft Sky (one of my fave colors). It's really beautiful, and it was the inspiration for coloring this pretty little girl. I love to pick out colors from the DP that I'm going to use, it makes it so much easier to decide how to color an image.
And of course Spellbinders keeps putting out better and better dies, especially the Labels sets. I love them all, and wish I could afford them all! As it is, I have to stick with buying my absolute favorites. The others will have to wait.
Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Sugar Nellie
Ink: Palette, Distress
Paper: PTI, K & Co., SU
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels dies, MS Leaf punch, Prima flower, Self stick pearl, colored pencils, OMS, Cuttlebug EF, SU ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Katarina! Such a pretty image and so beautifully coloured! And those nestie labels are stunning!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Katarina, she looks so pretty in her best frock and such a lovely colour combination again.
    Those papers look delicious too (I love K & Co). I don't have any of the 'labels' but seeing this I may have to treat myself to a set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card and your coloring is always so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!