Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gorjuss Girl & Porcelain

Paired up this sweet Gorjuss Girl with some Porcelain paper from the Basic Grey collection. The colors are so beautiful, I love the watercolor washes they included in this kit instead of the usual solid color papers. I punched the flowers with a McGill flower punch I picked up at Michael's a little while ago, embossed them to give them dimension and glittered them up with Stickles. Who needs Primas?!! LOL.
Well, I'm off to enjoy the warm temperatures, resume my daily walking routine now that I won't get frostbite!
Till later!
Stamps: Sugar Nellie
Ink: Palette
Paper: Basic Grey, Papertrey Ink, Bristol, Stardream
Accessories: PTI ribbon, colored pencils, OMS, McGill flower punch, tiny buttons, Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Everytime I see your work I just can't believe how awesome it is. Just gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Katharina - loving these Gorjuss girls and your colouring is so beautiful! Layout is awesome, esp. with those BG papers!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, ain't she gorgeous ! Loving your cards, they're truly beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!