Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gently Falling Fairy

Well I was digging through my wood mounted stamps the other day, and came across this uninked from Stamps Happen. Now, I don't really mind using wood mounted stamps, they're nice to have, but I just don't have the room for them. I try to avoid buying them because of this. I end up having to store them in a box buried under other boxes of supplies I use everyday, so I forget about them, LOL. This one is a perfect example. I actually have two very similar stamps like this (unintentional, I meant to buy another one instead of this one). They are beautiful, though. I love most of the designs from Stamps Happen. This is a large stamp, too. The card measures 5" x 7" to give you an idea.


FYI, to answer a question left in my comments yesterday. I have many different brands of colored pencils, the whole set of Prismacolors, many Faber-Castell Polychromos, some Lyra's, old Spectracolor, Walnut Hollow oil pencils, Raffine, Design Spectracolor and a lot of Derwent. I usually use my Polychromos and Prismacolor's the most, since I have most of those colors. But I do use the others as well. I rarely just use one brand of colored pencils. HTH.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

Stamps: Stamps Happen
Ink: Palette
Paper: Papertrey Ink, My Mind's Eye, SU, Bazzill
Accessories: Button, Seam Binding ribbon, Stickles, colored pencils, OMS,

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, i use prismas but my daughters birthday is coming up and she wants something similar i was going to buy the polychromos instead so we have different things...

    This is a gorgeous image i love the larger ones, you have coloured her fantastic, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Katarina, what a beautiful card but all your creations are great. I love this fairy. I checked out "Stamps happen" right away but couldn't find this stamp *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is beautiful!! I've never seen that image before, might have to check out that site.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!