Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

DT: Spring/Easter Magnolias

I finished all my cards for the Magnolia Design Team! Wow, their stamps just get better and better with every new release. I love the french country look this card seems to have. The basket of eggs, the rooster, the earthy colors of the DP. I am very happy with this one!

I watercolored everything with a combination of Tombow markers and Distress inks, then just used a green colored pencil for the shading and stripes on the little girl's dress. The rooster was stamped with Vintage Cream Perfect Match hybrid ink from Papertrey Ink on the brown cardstock.

The DP, buttons, flowers and other embellishments are all courtesy of Magnolia, so I can't list the manufacturer's. Other than that, I just used my usual supplies, hot press watercolor paper, some Bazzill, etc.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous! Your coloring is wonderful and I love the paper you used! This french country look is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is totally adorable Katarina! What super cute new magnolia images to play with - love the deep tones of colour used - almost vintage like!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning crad the colours are so perfect and it has a real earthy fel to it, have a great weekend hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!