Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Amethyst Mother Card

This is another Sunshine Designs stamp I've had for a long while. Perfect for a Mother's Day card. Paired with SU's DSP, colored with my colored pencils, and some gorgeous Iris colored seam binding ribbon. I added some dimension around the large flower's center with Liquid Pearls. Love those little bottles of shimmery paint!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Sunshine Designs, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Palette, Paper Salon
Paper: SU, PTI
Accessories: Stickles, Liquid Pearls, colored pencils, OMS, ribbon, brads, Spellbinders Labels Trio

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Katarina! Your colouring is spectacular and such a beautiful image! Love the layout of the card.
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love these colors and your beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and again lovely colouring!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, pretty colors & papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your color selection and coloring! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!