Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One More Sheepy Card


Forgot to post this one with the others. I've been coloring with colored pencils, I don't know why I don't more often. I think it's a little more time consuming than watercoloring, I guess. But there's a lot more control with colored pencils. I like both techniques for coloring though. The paper is a great deal I got on Ebay for the entire collection of Tres Belle papers from My Mind's Eye. Love that collection!
Hope it inspires!
Stamps: Elzybells
Ink: Palette
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Bristol, SU
Accessories: Papertrey Ink stitched ribbon, Buttons, embroidery floss, sewing machine, thread, colored pencils, OMS

3 comments:

  1. Hi! This is really cute! I love the papers and the coloring is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with these sheep! Your card is adorable! Great coloring and papers, and I love the two button embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!