Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nursery Room Window

Another baby card to share with you! Now that I actually pay attention to baby themed stamps and papers, I'm finding all sorts of things I need to play with! This image from Rubbernecker stamps was a must! People around me better start having babies fast, because I have tons of cards and even more ideas for gifts whirling around my head! (Hint, hint for my brothers Sam & Dan).
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Rubbernecker
Ink: Palette, SU
Paper: K & Co., Papertrey Ink, W/C paper
Accessories: Michael's ribbon, Spellbinders megabilities, self stick pearls, markers

3 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful and oh so sweet! Love your designs! I will be spending some time browsing your blog...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there:)
    Love your blog! You do beautiful cards!!
    Hugs from Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and your coloring is, as always, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!