Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No Stamp! Wedding Card

It's been a while since I made a card with absolutely NO stamps! My aunt needed some wedding cards, so I dug into my stash for a bunch of papers and stickers I've had for ages from K & Co. The front of the card has a vellum overlay that I didn't bother to adhere, because I haven't found an adhesive that doesn't show through. So I just folded it on the left and adhered it behind the DP.
Check back later for the card I made for Papertrey's blog hop starting at 5 PM.
Paper: K & Co., Papertrey Ink, Bazzill, Worldwin metallic, vellum
Accessories: M.S. Scallop punch, seam binding ribbon, K & Co. cake sticker & 'cherish' embellishment, self stick pearls

2 comments:

  1. I was just looking at the card for Papertrey Ink's blog hop when this card caught my eye. Incredible!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!