Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cheery Spring Colors

I need some cheery spring colors in my life right now, LOL! It's been so cold and gloomy. I'm tired of winter, I need to thaw out my frozen old bones! Colored this sweet little gal with some markers and reinkers. Another wool felt die cut flower embellishment too.
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Sugar Nellie
Ink: Palette
Paper: DCWV, Stardream, watercolor paper, PTI, SU
Accessories: Bosskutz flower die, PTI ribbon, Cuttlebug EF, markers, reinkers

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, I love these stamps!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely, cheery card Katarina, I love those vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card reminds me about spring and so lovely spring colors You've used on it! The motif was lovely to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable ~ definitely cheery & springy!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!