Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!...and a lot of catching up.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday, and best wishes for the new year! I have been sooooo busy, it's such a relief to finally get settled down and resume my routine. I committed myself to making so many hand made gifts this year, that quite honestly, I was way overwhelmed! Plus I was working more hours than I usually do at my real job getting inventory overstock done before the year was over, so I was stretched a bit thin, LOL.
Anyway, I'm posting quite a few projects today to show you some of what I've been up to. Not all, I made gift baskets, and boxes of chocolate mice that I just didn't have time to photograph (sob!) but here are a small sampling.
This card was for Jimmy, my sweetie. I love how it came out! I used papers from My Mind's Eye Laundry Line collection that I picked up in the new & improved Michael's store near where I work. I love this line of papers, they are to die for! I just picked some Valentine's Day papers my the same co. yesterday, can't wait to use it.

Inside I continued the sentiment with my JustRite stamper I spelled out '...Keep me warm!' LOL. He definitely does keep me warm, inside and out!
Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Impression Obsession, Papertrey Ink
Paper: MME, PTI, Stardream
Ink: Palette, Distress
Accessories: Mega Nestabilities, Spellbinders labels die, gold brads, PTI twill ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!