Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008


I love this stamp! Magnolia just keeps getting better and better! I wish I could have them all, LOL. This time in my DT pack were a bunch of manila tags, small, medium sized and large ones. My first thought was a small photo album, and Christmas tags. Well, I didn't quite have enough tags for really complete scrapbook, so I decided to make a tag photo card. With the second tag, I simply made a pocket out of DP (love the colors--no idea who makes them) then decorated a medium sized tag to slip into the pocket. I made a simple Nesties mat for a photo, & cut little slits in the corners to slip a pic into. Tied three of the tags together with ribbons and embroidery thread to finish it.
I also made a simple Christmas gift tag. I may have to get more manila tags for myself to make for my Christmas gifts this year. I really like the simplicity of adding some DP, a stamped image, some embellishments, ribbon and you have a really great tag. So easy! How great would they look attached to a really special gift?!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Magnolia, Verve Visual, Justrite
Ink: Palette, Distress
Paper: Hot press w/c paper, Manila tags, unknown DP, PTI, Bazzill
Accessories: Nestabilities, self-stick rhinestones, brads, paper flowers, assorted ribbon, embroidery thread, mini sewing macine, Twinkling H20's, Tombow markers, Copic Spica pens, buttons, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, glass glitter

9 comments:

  1. Just absolutely gorgeous. I love this stamp!!! Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those tags! Beautiful colouring job too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers. This is gorgeous. I love the coloring you did here. I take it you colored with Distress inks. So rich and perfect. Thanks for this beautiful creation. The baby is adorable.
    Dawn B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Love this!! Your coloring is just phenomenal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I sound like a broken record.. but absolutely gorgeous is right! Your coloring is phenomenal! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what amazing work - I love everything about these stunning tags - just keep your beautiful work coming - it is so inspirational. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag photo card, what a wonderful idea! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are Soo Gorgeous!! your coloring is Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!