Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged?! Me?! Nahhh...




What a grand world we would live in if we could forget our
troubles as easily as we forget our blessings!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Don't forget to count your blessings today (preferably everyday).

I've been tagged by Terri, to share 7 random/weird facts about me, then tag 7 more people. Thanks for thinking of me Terri, but unfortunately after a few days of starting the post, it stayed in my drafts folder while I pondered on what to write about! I honestly just can't think of what to write! I even asked my DBF, my kids, anything to help me get started. Nada. Blank. So, I'll have to pass on this one.
But I do have a card to post today. I finally caved in and bought Papertrey Ink's Merry and Bright Additions. I didn't want any of their new stamp sets from the last release, but I've been wanting Merry and Bright, along with their new colors. I didn't have a whole lot of extra moolah, so I had to make a very difficult decision between Merry and Bright original and the additions. Tough call!
The thing I love most about PTI is that it's so easy to put together wonderful cards with very little effort. For me, I usually decide on a color scheme first. In this case, Ocean Tides, Poppy and Avocado. Then I choose the stamps I want for my main image. Finally it's just a matter of selecting a few coordinating little detail stamps, and/or a sentiment, some ribbon and that's it! They make it so easy.

Stamps: Papertrey Ink

Ink: Perfect Match

Paper: Papertrey Ink, Worldwin metallic, Stardream

Accessories: Nestabilities, Green/Gold ribbon from Mike's, Sizzix texture plates



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - you have such a unique approach - love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I have Merry and Bright but not the additions.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!