Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Help! I'm Melting!



Look at this poor little guy! Hopefully there will lots of snow and freezing temperatures before the sun comes up! He is still adorable though, don't you think? I saw the sentiment somewhere on the web, and thought it was perfectly appropriate for this image, so I spent some time with tiny letters and my rectangle JustRite stamper. I guess I could've just printed it out, might've been easier now that I think of it, LOL!

Till later!

Stamps: Inky Antics, JustRite

Ink: Palette, Distress

Paper: Hot press w/c paper, Basic Grey, PTI, Bazzill

Accessories: Natural grosgrain ribbon, Tombow/SU markers, Copic Spica Pens

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katrina!
    I just LOVE your work with Tombows! They are breathtaking! I'm wondering what type of hot press watercolor paper you use? I'd love to get my hands on some!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!