Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Cupcake Birthday Tree


Love this sweet little (actually not so little, it's a 5" x 7" card) cupcake tree! I've been wanting these stamps from Stamps by Judith for a while, because they only come mounted and I wanted so many it was pretty pricey! But, I couldn't resisit anymore and ordered up the Tree for all Seasons and a bunch of tiny 'Stick and Stubby' stampers. I didn't use many of them on this card though, most of the little cupcakes, balloons and flowers are from Pink Cat Studio's Limitless Limbs set. I love them all! You could do any occasion with the variety of tiny images to decorate the trees.
I die cut some felt flowers using a Bosskutz die and glued it to the center of the JustRite circle. Also applied pink and blue Stickles to the balloons, but it doesn't show up well on the monitor. Lots of sparkle IRL!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Stamps by Judith, Pink Cat Studio, JustRite
Ink: Palette, Distress, Adirondack
Paper: Hot Press watercolor paper, Cloud 9 Designs, PTI, Bazzill, orange floral paper unknown
Accessories: PTI saddle stitch ribbon, Felt, Brad, Bosskutz die, Nestabilities, McGill circle punch, Stickles, Copic Spica pens

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!