Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Two Primitive Snowmen Cards

I just love, love, LOVE these snowmen from Inky Antics! Snowmen have been my favorite since forever, and when I ran across these sweeties in my internet ramblings, I snapped them up right away, LOL! The primitive and somewhat folk-y style is so me, they remind me of the snowmen I used to paint and sell on ebay. I decided to do a paper quilt block background with some Cosmo Cricket decorative papers. Simple, yet so effective.
Stamps: Inky Antics
Paper: PTI, Bazzill, Cosmo Cricket, Fabriano w/c paper
Ink: Palette, Distress
Accessories: Cream Twill Tape, Tombow markers

I added the pine needles to the twig tree in this one, I thought it needed them.

Stamps: Inky Antics

Ink: Palette, Distress

Paper: Fabriano w/c paper, PTI, Bazzill

Accessories: Cream Twill Tape


2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! You do an amazing job of shading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several of these IA snowmen. Great coloring here. The best I have seen. Great job. I would love to have this entire collection. Your vintage look is fabulous.
    Dawn B

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!