Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tilda with Apple Pie using Card Sketch # Mojo43

I've been wanting to use this sketch from the Poetic Artistry blog for a while, just never got around to doing it. When I stamped this adorable new Tilda I got, I knew she would be perfect for the sketch!

Stamps: Magnolia, PTI

Ink: Versafine, Versamagic, Distress, Fluid Chalk

Paper: Fabriano w/c paper, Cosmo Cricket, PTI

Accessories: Copper brads, Vanilla scented EP, Nestabilities, Corner Rounder punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Cuttlebug embossing folder


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy!
    Just took a look around your place here and I absolutely LOVE your coloring style. It is amazing in fact. You are one talented cookie! I'll be back for sure!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!