Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Halloween Tree


When I saw this set from Pink Cat Studios I had to have it! Trees of all kinds are one of my favorite stamps to work with, and I have quite a collection of quirky, stylized trees. Plus, you can decorate it for any holiday with all the different kinds of teeny tiny images that come with the set. Just my thing, I love versatile sets!
Keep checking my blog, I have a lot of cards to post, and some exciting news!

Stamps: Pink Cat Studios, Papertrey Ink, $1 stamp from AC Moore
Ink: Adirondack, , Palette, Distress
Paper: Fabriano w/c paper, Rusty Pickle DP, Bazzill, PTI
Accessories: Nestabilities, Scribbles 3D paint, Stickles, Cream Twill Tape, Tombow/SU! markers, Sharpie fine point markers, Fiskars texture plate


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!