Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Earthy Sunflowers

I really love this card. It has all my favorite elements. Warm, earthy colors, a little sparkle, simple layout. I colored the sunflowers in with Twinkling H2O's. I used a combo of Cedarwood, Spiced Pumpkin and Blushing Caramel, then colored the petals and leaves with Tombow markers. The 'stitching' around the edges is not real, I have NO patience for any sewing, LOL. Instead, I used a piece of plastic canvas to evenly pierce holes along the entire card front, then I drew faux stitches with a black Sakura Glaze pen. Amazing, huh? They look almost real!

Stamps: Whipper Snapper
Ink: Palette, Distress, Adirondack
Paper: Fabriano w/c paper, PTI, Heidi Grace, SU!, Bazzill
Accessories: Twinkling H2O's, Tombow markers, Sakura Glaze pen, Paper Piercing Tool


1 comment:

  1. I love this card, too!! Great job! I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!