Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Autumn Sheep

I seem to have had a bit of a slump lately. At least I think it was. I may have just been overwhelmed with the amount of stamps I bought recently! I didn't know what to do with all of them! I did make a few cards in the past week, just haven't gotten around to posting them. This one however, I made last night because I just got some wonderful new stamps from Whipper Snapper. I love their images, but put off buying them for a long time because they are IMO a bit pricey, and the shipping is too. I can't afford their stuff very often! I've been wanting this sheep stamp for a long time, and when I saw they were offering unmounted rubber, at a bit of savings, I went for it.
I think the image pairs beautifully with Cosmo Cricket's new Haunted paper collection. LOVE it! Icouldn't find a card base in any color that fit well with the overall feel of the card, so I took my home made tea stain mister, and the Walnut Ink spray and spritzed white Bazzill cardstock lightly, then wiped off the excess with a paper towel, then ironed it. Voila! Instant aged paper!

Stamps: Whipper Snapper, Papertrey Ink sentiment
Paper: Bazzill, Cosmo Cricket, Fabriano watercolor paper
Ink: Palette, Adirondack reinkers, Distress inkpads and reinkers, Tsukineko Walnut Stain mister
Accessories: Nestabilities, Sepia Paper Glaze

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Kathy!!! I think this is my favorite style of cards and you do a fabulous job at creating them!! Really just beautiful!!! :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!