Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

Monogrammed Stationery Box




I got a new laptop!
My sweetheart has been quietly listening to my complaints about my 5 yr. old laptop that my DD monopolizes all the time, and last Friday he sees a great deal for brand spankin' new Garnet red Gateway at Best Buy and offers to get it for me! How awesome is he! Thank you Baby!
Anyway, onto my latest project:

I made this stationery set for my good neighbor and friend. I found the off-white mache box at AC Moore and covered the top/inside cover with DP by Heidi Grace. Inside there are a couple of different things, a mini covered legal pad (blue to match everything!), a portfolio to hold a set of cards, a mini post-it holder keyring, and a matching pen. I think it looks so classy and elegant. The simple monogram along with the coordinating DP makes it perfect for every day notes.


Stamps: Justrite, Studio G
Ink: Palette, Versamagic
Paper: Heidi Grace, PTI white cardstock, SU!, Bazzill, Prism
Accessories: McGill 1 11/16" circle punch, Nestabilities, Coffee grosgrain ribbon, Sky blue grosgrain ribbon, RSVP pen, 1" binder ring, Neo-magnets, Mache box



2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and am amazed by your talent. I am a cardmaker as well, but oh my goodness yours are absolute works of art! I love the stationary box. It is so elegant and beautiful. I haven't explored your blog enough to find out, but do you sell your creations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't, as I haven't figured out the best market place for them, but I would happily sell anything you see either on my blog or in mySplitcoast Stampers Gallery. Thank you for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!