Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

CPS #71 Challenge

Here's my card for the Card Positioning Systems challenge. I'm doing pretty well with challenges! I've never wanted to do them before, and I don't know why. I recently saw a sketch that I loved, used it as a guide to make a card, and that was that! I'm hooked on challenges. I think it helps me branch out into card making that I normally wouldn't do on my own. Expand my horizons, so to speak.
Anyway, it's too bad you can't see the subtle sparkle from the little areas I filled in with Copic Spica pens. I must've taken half a dozen pictures trying to capture it, but had no luck. You'll just have to take my word for it!
Stamps: Impression Obsession, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Adorondack, Palette
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Basic Grey
Accessories: Tombow markers, Copic Spica pens

4 comments:

  1. ooh. that flowery stamp is divine! wonderful use of the cps sketch! like the leaf stamped on the bottom square!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card, love the stunning flower.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!