Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sweet Strawberries Birthday Card

Doesn't this card look good enough to eat?! I love fruits, and love making cards with images of them! I've been wanting this set from Papertrey Ink for a while, and finally got it with my last order. I stamped the bottom halves of the strawberries with Sweet Blush, then a touch of Berry Sorbet around the edges. The stems are Spring Moss. Again, I stamped the background ones first, then stamped a couple on scrap paper, cut out and adhered with foam tape for dimension.


Stamps: Papertrey Ink


Paper: Papertrey Ink


Ink: Perfect Match


Accessories: Nestabilities
Since I'm on the roll with fruits...here's a pear card I made using a hand carved stamp. The background was stamped with two colors of ink, Lemon Tart and Spring Moss. The pear image was done the same way. It looks very cool and refreshing doesn't it?
Stamps: Handcarved Pear from Mastercarve rubber block, PTI
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Perfect Match, Palette
Accesories: Nestabilites, PTI ribbon, Micro Stitch tagger

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, thanks for sending me the link to your blog. I totally love your style--everything you make is totally beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these cards...makes me wanna go to the store and get fruit!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!