Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Summer Sunrise Birdie



Stamps: Inkadinkado, Printworks, Studio G

Ink: Palette, Printworks Designer Ink, Tombow markers

Paper: Bazzill, Papertrey, Fabriano w/c paper

Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon, Dew Drops, Copic Spica pens, Nestabilities



I saw this paper in Michael's a while back and loved the beautiful oranges, deep pinks and blues. Unfortunately, I cut it up without looking at who made it! The little birdie stamp is one of my favorites, I saw another blogger use it and had to have it. I stamped everything with Palette ink and colored with my markers. I used Copic Spica pens to add subtle shimmer here and there. It doesn't have a sentiment because I like to leave some of the cards I make blank so I can add it later, when I need a certain card at the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!